Learn to create a Savegame for your Unity3D Game with different Serialization – techniques and encrypt it
What you’ll learn
Zero to Hero Guide for Creating Savegames in Unity Course
- Create simple Savegames in Unity
Create more complex Savegames in Unity
- Encrypt Data
- Basic Understanding of the Unity3D Engine
- Basic Understanding of C#
If you ever wondered how to create savegames in unity then this course is for you!
The “Zero to Hero Guide on Creating Savegames in Unity” will teach you best practices for the most basic savegame-solutions like PlayerPrefs, but we will also handle some more advanced topics like Json and Encryption.
In this course you will:
- Save and load the Gamestate
- Save/Load simple Data with Playerprefs
- Create your own Save-Files with Streamwriter
- Learn How to Create unreadable Savegames with Binaryformatter
- Create advanced up- and downward-compatible Savegame-Solutions with Json
- Encrypt your Savegames
This course is very project-based and practical, so you will implement the concepts directly in exercises.
For each Concept you will be challenged to implement it yourself, but if you don’t feel up to the task you will also be shown a well explained step-by-step guide how to implement it.
The course also features several Demo-Projects, where you can look up best practice implementations.
Why learn from me?
I have been teaching game-programming for more than 5 years now and as a result I have plenty of experience in what works and what doesn’t when it comes to teaching programming. Also I am a firm believer, that you can only learn the high craft (some might even say art) of programming, by practicing it.
Who is the target Audience?
- Unity Developers who want to create Simple Savegames
- Unity Developers who want to create more sophisticated encrypted Savegames
- Programmers who want to improve their Skills in the Unity3D – Engine
Become a better Programmer, now! I’ll meet you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Unity Developers